Re: Re: Re: I started a Poll, please vote!

by Meana Wolf Website:

Hey guys, thanks so much for all your input.

It's actually a pretty tough decision. This forum is the only means of advertising that I have for my hair clips so I assume I'm connecting with the majority of my hair fetish fans when I come here.

It takes a lot more work than one would think to make a clip, so trying to make sure that as many people like them as possible is really important for me to make a return on the clip.

This pudding scenario would have the added efforts of obtaining pudding (which I would probably make myself) then making an insane mess (Hope everything works on the first take!). So I'm not sure if running the risk that it's too specific of a fetish and it might not sell is not very appealing to me.

There are lots of you guys that do buy my clips here and there are many people who partake in discussions and things on this forum. But you might be overestimating how many people actually do buy clips, and if I were to cut that number in half then it would be not really worth it for me to produce the clip.

I'm still open to people's opinions and thank you so much to the person who created the poll, though I think someone over voted quite a few times.

xoxo

MW