Re:

by mp4393 Website:

There are plenty of jerks out there, but it's not unique to long-hair lovers or any other hair fans. Any "group" of more than a dozen or so men probably has an a**hole amongst them. It's generalizing, but personally I think the long-hair fans are much more polite than than the short/pixie/buzz/bald fans who are still much more polite than fans of something more "mainstream" like large natural breasts. Those women get way worse comments on perfectly innocent photos/videos.

As a practical note, if we posted links to photos/videos as text instead of hyperlinks, we would have to go to a little more work to follow them by cutting/pasting (or using a browser that does it automatically), but the views would not show a referral from "kinkyforums.com." Just a thought.

I do think women in general are a bit naive regarding men's sexual fantasies and habits. Even without internet pics and videos, if a woman is attractive enough in a way a guy likes, he will likely end up fantasizing and "using" her image/memory in private later. And it doesn't require long/short hair or even a fantastic body, perhaps just a pretty face, decent body, and nice outfit. Men absolutely should control their behavior in public and online, but in private is fair game and there's nothing even militantly feminist women can do about that. Though many now see it as "backwards" or oppressive, there are practical valid reasons why women have in the past (and in some cases the present) been culturally expected covered their faces, legs, arms, hair, etc. Heck, in some Jewish communities a woman's hair is considered so private that no man other than her husband may see it, and to comply with that, these women keep their heads shaved after their wedding and wear a wig for life. (I feel bad for any long-hair loving husbands in that community.)

I'm always amazed at how many women, especially those with waist-length or longer hair, are willing to share major haircuts so publicly. The decision to cut years of long hair and the act of doing it is extremely personal, intimate, and emotional for many of these women. I would think most women would want to do it in private with a stylist, perhaps with their SO there, and maybe even at home. I'm sure we only ever see a tiny fraction of these major cuts discussed online.