Knee-length hairjob video

by Knee-length hairjob video

Friends,

I have uploaded 2 videos as told in my earlier mail, read below. I will make more depending on the sale.

clips4sale.com/store/34835

But it looks like few takers. Most just jump at the idea of actual good HJ, but when made, few buys. It is a fact of life & I am not complaining. But also a lesson to those, who are thinking of investing to make new ones or sites.

Thanks to my 3 good friends who bought them.

Cheers,

Sunny,

Dhaka

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, August 3 2009 - 11:46 by sunny

Friends,

It seems that, none are interested for the 1/2 hr video I had discussed here earlier, about the hairjob with bunfuck, cumbing(cum+combing), braidjob & open hair fuck. I had also attached some pics that I had clicked. The lady has hair, that is black, silky, thick & about 64 inches long.

I appreciate & thank all for the big response I got for the pics. This weekend I am going to Kolkata, India, for my office work and may do the shoot if you are interested. Please reply, I am willing to sell the rights of the shoot & also some custom videos of hairjob. I will go again in mid September, but may not have time then. So just write a few lines.

Cheers,

Sunny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply-

Monday, August 3 2009 - 18:00 by seasmus Reply

dude I had emailed you that I am interested...but u never replied back!

lets chat tomorrow! my id is [email protected]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply -

Wednesday, August 5 2009 - 16:31 by savanth Reply

Sunny,

appreciate ur efforts. pics were good but as the adage goes a cook cant expect compliments by showing the dish until served and tasted. so. here the pics r like garnished dish, upload the vid n let us taste it, if it is really good u will get thousands of replys..... dont get disheartened, continue with good job. eagerly waiting for ur DISH!!!!

Reply-

Wednesday, August 12 2009 - 10:14 by Alex

I agree, we gotta taste before we buy. At least 5 mins would be fine. A cumshot maybe nice

Confused