Everyone should sign up for this

by Bobby

Hi guys I was just in New York City last night where I went with a friend to a fetish house. Well it was an apartment but same thing. A friend was going since he is into foot stuff. I am not into that but wanted to go and witness what happens at this kind of place.

I went to kind of chat with some of the girls more or less. I found a girl that had just above her butt hair. It was in pretty good condition meaning it was trimmed neat and well maintained. After talking to her for about an hour and telling her how I loved everything about long hair. "SHE" said why don't we go in the back and you can brush my hair or even wash it for her. I Could not say no so I did.

It was the best 2 hours of my life. I plan on going back this weekend. It was pretty cheap too considering what I was doing. If you want more info send me an email and I can give you her info. i told her about this site and she will allow me to post pics of her once she gets some new ones made up. The ones she has don't show her hair well.

Bobby