Ok, who here has been with a LH Babe?

by longpony

Ok, quick roll call of who here has actually been with a girl with long hair. Personally, I have never been. Here's my story.

My first "real girlfriend" in 7th grade had really, really pretty hair. It was probably down to her mid back, and definitely the most gorgeous hair in the class. Anyways, as most 7th grade relationships go, it obviously didnt last. After we "broke up" she was being constantly picked on by an 8th grade bully. This bully use to make comments about her "Long, ratty hair". It was definitely long, but definitely not ratty. I think this was done out of jealousy, but I never really said anything.

Well, one day, what do you know, this girl comes in with hair cut to above her shoulders. EVERYONE had something to say about it, and she talked about how much she hated it. She never really cut it again, and when it grew back, it came back SO much thicker. By the end of ninth grade it was at her waist, where she kept it throughout high school. I sat behind her for two classes, and she always had her hair on my desk.

I saw her maybe a month or two after graduation, and she had cut it to her shoulders again. Someone said that she kept the ponytail....I would love to get my hands on that.

Regardless, I have never been with a girl with hair very long. A few years ago I was dating a girl with very pretty, blonde, shoulder length hair. I kept mentioning how I loved girls with long hair, and she grew it out to about mid back. I mentioned how she would look good with waist length hair, and she said "no way". Anyways, her mother and sister were ALWAYS on her to cut her mid back length hair. One night we were at dinner and they were commenting on how someone had just cut their hair short, and her sister blurts out "(Longponys girl) needs to cut her hair....its WAAAAY too long". My girlfriend would always tease me that she was going to chop it short whenever she went to the hairdresser....well one day she came back and it was very short. I was devastated.

About a year ago I was dating a girl with mid back length, GORGEOUS blonde hair. Well on the first date she showed me her drivers license and to my shock, she use to have VERY short hair. I commented on how beautiful her hair was, and how I liked girls with long hair. She says, "well, I use to have hair to my waist. the last time i went in for a trim, and she took it up to here....pointing to below her breast. I am growing it back out." Well, unfortunately things didnt work out, and a few months ago I ran into her at a grocery store and her hair was in a ponytail....to her waist.

I always seem to be a day late and a dollar short...