What do you know about hairjob in past

by wkkm28hair

My dear all hairjob lovers,

Today, we all understand this place Kinkyforums and longhairclub, pc's forum are our long hair lovers adorable gathering place and it is really precious for us. I understand that, in our community, we have many different age of people from younger to elder. Therefore I would like to request to our elder brothers senior hairjob lovers to discover/say about the hairjob in their past time. I really like the long hair wearing style of American women in past 30 years ago. That was a time about I was born. I have seen them in movie and like it very much. The attractiveness and sexy of women long hair has been stand for very long time in the mankind history. In today world, the communication is very easy to meet one to one other for same passion people to share our own feeling and desire, but our long hair case is still rare, but I believe that, there is many hairjob lovers having in this world without discovering our group upon language and technical problem (where the internet communication unavailable). Now I would like to ask hairjob lovers from US to mention about hairjob in their past time in United States. The United States has been stand with democracy from several years ago and I think that, Americans are the earliest people who got the opportunity to do adultry business like providing sex video, magazines, cartoons. so please mention what you have been heard, read, seen about hairjob in the past time before the internet age. Every hairjob lovers from around the world are welcome to share your experience if you have.

I look forward to hear the most interesting hairjob topic from you all.

Thank you all and specially thank to Ninja, Romeo Papa, PC and Anya, Leona, Marinee and all long hair ladies who supporting us.

Wishing you all the best.

wkkm28hair

(Hairjob lover)