The beginning of my story w/ long hair

by Rodrigo

Hi to all the long hair lovers, im a 22 guy from Mexico city, since i remember i loved long hair, since i was five or six, it was a part of me, but it never came so strong, until i met Foxy Anya three or four years ago, then i started searching at the net, and found lots of sites about this subject, i steel remember when i firt saw Leona's hair, amazing, Lena Li's hair with that incredible lips and body, i also love Chanta Rose's hair and her dominatrix style, the incredible Deja Chan and her sexuality, just compared with Penny, i could describe the hundreds of girls i have founded on the net, but now things have to move on, progress, and as all of you should know, it is quite difficult to find long hair girls in the girl next door, but today as i was coming back from the university, in a rainy day, i suddenly saw this long haired girl walking in the sidewalk, she had knee lenght hair with a beautiful shiny brown color, but the problem was that i was in my car, i didn't think it twice and i aproached to the sidewalk a few meters from where she came, she was walking with a friend, then i talked to her, friend aproached first, but i only had eyes for she, then i asked her name, she answered Eunice, and i told if she would like to go out some day, cause since the moment i saw her i liked her so much, then she answered yes, at this moment the cars from the back started to get mad cause i was stopping the transit, then she gave me her cel phone, and told her i'll call, so this is my story, hope it's just the beggining, if i get to somewhere i promise some pictures, so stay tuned.