Easy way to get started

by Pelleas

Right-click on any image you like and choose "open in a new tab".

Near the upper right of the page, click on "Retry". That opens a window with the prompt that was used. You can edit the prompt or leave it as is.

Click on "Generate". You will get four new images that may or may not look much like the image you started with. If you like any of them, click on "..." and choose "Download".

This may drive you crazy. It's kind of like playing a slot machine, because image generation is always random to some degree. You will fix one glitch in the image but make another glitch at the same time. Eventually, you may win the jackpot of an image that's just what you want, or maybe not. You will probably get the Fat Cat ('Maybe Not Safe') fairly often, which usually seems to mean that a nipple was visible in the image. This is one reason that I try to get hair over the woman's breasts, but you are not allowed to use the word "breast" in a prompt.

Once you create a good prompt, I suggest you save it in a file on your computer, so you can find it again.

You can click on the gear icon in the upper right and choose "Help" for more information. The help is useful but kind of sketchy. It took me quite a bit of trial and error to get the hang of it. If you enjoy it, you may want one of the paid plans.