Re: Wifes/GFs/Partners reaction

by Taylor

I met my wife in college in the early 80s. Her hair was between shoulder and bra-strap length, with bangs, styled for the era. After several months I asked her to wrap her hair around my cock, and she didn't really understand it at first. One day a week later she'd trimmed her ends and save them, and surprised me by trying to massage me with them, which didn't feel good at all. I explained about the silkiness of her hair, and she got it after that.

A few years later she actually cut her hair short because it was getting hard to take care of and we didn't have a lot of money for hair products. But she eventually grew it out again to bra-strap length. For several years I didn't get a lot of hairjobs, but in the late 90s I started getting them again as she began to realize how much her hair turned me on.

I have a fair number of regrets about our sex life over the years, mostly due to my own inadequacies, both physical and emotional. I didn't realize how much she wanted sex -- wanted to be adored and desired. Had I realized that many years ago, our life would have been much better. I'm not complaining now -- I love her and her hair -- she still gets a lot of compliments on it. But I wish I'd been more attentive.

If anyone reads this and doesn't get the point -- pay attention to your partner, make sure she feels loved and desired, and be honest with her about what you want. If you're treating her well, she'll reciprocate.