Cuckish Longhair Fetish

by Cc

Hello together,

I am more of a silent reader and enjoyer of this Forum. At this point: Thanks to everyone that contributes all this great content!

But I wanted to know something else:

As it seems I am one of the few that is lucky enough to have a great wife with great hair! She is aware of the fetish and yes, It is part of our sex life, including hairjobs and all sorts of hairplay.(besides of that it is great in general, too)

However, besides of that fetish, I have another. And somehow I think I am not the only one with others posting their beautiful wifes with beautiful hair.

I have cuckold fantasies. Please do not judge.Yes, I do like the thought of my wife being with another man. And, especially with my fetish, I absolutely get crazy about the fantasy of some other men caressing my wifes hair and do all the stuff, that I can do.

Before now some of you guys volunteer(And I really appreciate that and even would consider this as a real option): My wife is also aware of this fantasy. But in opposite to the hair related stuff she is not into it. Its not a real problem for me and I respect it.

I think we, those with this hairfetish, are a bit other than regular guys. We do admire the beauty of a woman and their most precious treasure. I am very secure about my relationship so I wouldnt have a problem with her being with another man.

My question:

Does anyone else feel the same?