Old Penthouse Letter -- Brush Up

by Taylor

This is a letter from Penthouse magazine in 1975 or so. On the "Tell me about earliest hairjob" thread below, Bob asked me if I still had any of those letters. I found this one.

``````````

Brush up

My fiance has long, blonde hair. I get an almost instant hard-on whenever I touch it. My lady lets me do anything I want with her hair, but my favorite pastime is to let me brush it from the front while she sucks my cock.

She gets especially excited when her hair is pulled. The more I pull, the better she sucks. When she is especially turned on, she will begin to masturbate along with the sucking and brushing. And no word is ever spoken.

When we are both extremely excited, I lie on my back, and she gets into a sixty-nine position, throwing her hair over her head and onto my shaft. While she sucks me and I eat her, I also fuck her hair. And when I finally shoot my load, she yells for me to keep my "shampoo coming." (She's been using come for shampoo for years now and swears by it, claiming it works wonders.)

After we've both come, we jump in the shower, where I work my come into her hair and lather the rest of her all over. Then after we get out, I comb her hair out. And since she doesn't use a cream rinse, the more pulling there is the better she likes it -- and the more turned on she gets. Now the final hair act begins.

With my cock hard again from brushing and combing her golden locks, she gets on her knees, and I tie two thick strands of her hair around my waist so that she can't pull away. She then wraps the rest of her hair around my shaft and gives me the best head that anyone has ever had. We end it all by a well-deserved (for both of us) fuck. -- J.M., Encino, Calif.