Re: I would fuck her so hard...

by dsfsdf

Imagine her looking down at you while riding your cock cowgirl style, facing you. Her hair bouncing, the curls drooping a bit, then springing back up as she bounces up and down. The hairspray she carefully sprayed into her dark tresses before the date is holding so far, but only just. You reach up and touch the lower portion of her mane, and you can feel the stiffness of the curls. The top portion is starting to sag, covering her forehead and eyes.

She realizes what you're doing, smiles, and stops moving. Slowly getting off of you, she walks to a mirror, swinging the dark mass of tresses behind her as she walks away. She grabs a comb, and fixes her slightly mussed hair.

She now walks to a chair, sits down, and allows the magnificent mass of her hair to drape over the back. She starts to speak....

"Darling, I know how much you've enjoyed my hair tonight. I saw you staring at it over dinner, and stroking it as we made love. I want to feel your cock in my hair, Please, make love to my beautiful hair - cum in my hair!"

You oblige......