Need some suggestion/ views on this thought of mine

by anonymous

Hi guys,

I am a long hair lover from many years now. It was during later part of my school days when I discovered it. I am always attracted when i see long haired women/girls. As time passed by, as i got on Instagram i found out many long haired influencers, girls , women. Many of them have really beautiful long hair. I always think of dating/marrying long hair girl only. But recently I have realized that, all these are my fantasies. Would it be really be practical that I will have a long haired women in my life in few years? what are the chances of that... I think very few maybe. If I don't get such a women in my life, would I remain single for whole my life? oncourse not.

Also, having long hair is only a external thing. How can i judge other women who don't have long hair based on that. Even if someone has shorter hair, she can be a good life partner for me. But if I stay rigid on my notion that I should marry a long haired female, Then i will be the biggest looser in other aspects of marriage/relationship....

I am thinking from few days that i should give up my fantasy for long hair women. Because even when i am with a girl with short hair who is really beautiful and nice person ,this fantasy of mine prevents me from going further and asking that girl out and holds me back that I want to be in relationship with long haired girl only. AND even if i go ahead with it I won't be able to show love to my partner completely because this will always be back of my mind.

Give your thoughts on this plz. Maybe I have not properly mentions my emotions in terms of language, but try to understand my point as i am directly writing what i am feeling right now