A lady I worked with

by Steve D.

I'm retired frome G.M. I got a job at a harley shop here in ohio for fun. did not know how much fun it would be I was there for about year when thay hierd some knew girls to work the close dep. I flerted with some of the ladies that came in there. but could not do much working there . Well one of the girls thay hierd was a pretty long haird haff japanes I started flurting with her I felt her out to see if there could be truble there was not . well I started pulling her hair for fun ( could not keep my hands off it ) she seemd to like it I keept it up over a week or so , then she sead to me if your going to do that your going to have to do it right but not here. well she invited me over so ont cool spring day I gat on my harley and road over to her house I went up to her door . there she was freshly shampood hair down to her but black and shiny and soft I put my fingers in it and gave her a big kiss . well we made out for a little bit then she took my hand and led me back to her bedroom . when we got back there she droped to her knees pulled down my jeans and I went to heven she started doing thing to me that I have never had dune befor I grabed that pretty long hair and pulled it the way she liked I gess OMG . we went frome there to the bed and she kepped it up all that long hair all over my body i meen all over then she got on top of me and road me leting her hait go all over me then I went in frome the rear pulling it back she was loveing it as much as me .Well when we were dune we were all swetty she could not get a brush throught her hair so I told her I would do it for her so I did we took a shower and I shampood her hair a gin for and the brush it till it was dry .we had a good thing for about a year after that but then she mett my wife at the xmass party and got to feeling guilty .