"Look what I bought" answers to your questions

by GM

jj asked: Enjoy. Packaging could of been done much better, seems like it got wrinkled due to it.

You got any photos of previous purchases you mind sharing as well?

I don't think the packaging did anything to the tail. They seem to always come out that way. See the end of this post for a few pics of previous purchases.

Haircum asked: Stupid question but, is this binding strong enough for what you are planning? When I see the ladies sometimes brushing my cum out of their hair it seems not that easy… Will u not rip out hair from this??

Not a stupid question at all. The binding is very tight, but due to the thickness of this tail, the middle hairs are definitely in danger of being pulled loose. Need to wipe off as much fresh cum as possible. Dried cum is kind of flaky, and by using the fingers, the hairs can be separated. Then brush or comb carefully.

Knullar wrote: I have a seller who sold me a double ponytail size of yours!!! Asian hair!

If you don't mind, can you share the name of your vendor?

Ponytail Holder asked: I’m a stats kind of guy so I’m dying to to know the ponytail’s circumference and weight. Thanks for filling me in on any details you might want to share.

Sure. It is 110 cm long, weighs in at an amazing 775 gms, and circumference at the band is 14 cm.