My first experience 2 part

by Longhairlover56

Hello everyone, once again. The day before yesterday I already wrote on the forum about a girl I met a week ago, Lena. I wrote this story in Russian, so the translation may be clumsy.

Today, after a week apart, I finally met her again. I invited her to my apartment.

At lunchtime, when she arrived, I decided to talk to her right away about my age and the fact that I had deceived her. Of course, at first she was very embarrassed by the fact that I was 6 years younger than her, because almost every girl wants a guy older than her. She was not so much offended as surprised that I was a young guy who drove up to her at the club. I clearly could not tell her in person the reason why I did it, so I simply answered that I liked her, without clarification. By the way, this answer suited her and even seemed to rejoice. I think this was the best answer in principle, because if I said that I love older girls, it would most likely offend her.

After I settled the issue with my age, I decided to propose to her to start a relationship. Again, she did not expect such pressure and said to hold the horses. I perfectly understood that it’s not particularly customary for a girl to date younger guys, but I convinced her that I absolutely don’t give a damn about the age difference, and we are not teenagers anymore to take a steam bath on such not very important things, the difference is not 20 years for it to have any effect.

In general, we decided to start dating, but not to advertise this for the next 3-4 months. Lena said that she wanted to get to know me better and take her time to meet close friends and relatives. I gave my word not to tell my friends, and she told hers.Although I didn’t have any embarrassment at all, and even tomorrow I could introduce her to my friends. But as I already understood, Lena is shy and she needs time.

After we went for a walk, we just chatted about everything, she told me more about herself, and I told her about myself. I can say that during the time of communication last week online, she opened up for me as a good interlocutor, with whom it is interesting. Girls of my age are mostly very annoying and boring, their interests are limited to tiktok, clubs and TV shows, regardless of whether they are 14 or 22. With Lena, everything is different.

We walked with her until the evening, until 9 o’clock. Then it was decided to return to my house, I was lucky that my parents are wealthy people and when I moved from St. Petersburg to Moscow, they bought me an excellent two-room apartment here, of course it was not in the center, but it's a hundred times better than living in a hostel with someone.

When we returned, we decided to see something and order food delivery. Until 12 o'clock in the morning we sat in the hall, chatting and watching a movie. Then Lena went to the shower, I went after her.

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw an amazing sight, Lena was sitting on the bed and combing her loose hair. I covered my boner with a towel and put on a T-shirt so as not to open up. I approached her.

- Wow, wow, can you stand up and show me the full length of your hair?

Of course, I promised you.

When she got up, her hair almost touched her feet, I asked the length, she replied that when she measured them a couple of weeks ago, the length was about 157 centimeters. With her small stature, the hair from her back almost completely covered her.They looked magnificent, you can see yesterday or this morning she washed her hair. I touched them and ran my hand over them, they were softer than down to the touch. My penis stood like a stone. She turned to me.

-Well, how are you? Not all men like this length, do you really care about my hair? I have been growing them since childhood and for me it's like a hobby, I'm not looking for approval. I just love taking care of them.

- It's very beautiful, I always liked long-haired girls and you are the most beautiful of all that I have met.

My words apparently made her very happy and embarrassed, she blushed. I was very amused by how sweetly she was shy about compliments. It seemed to me that I was the first man who appreciated her hair like that. I was about to let her on the bed, but she told me to wait while she braided her hair back so it wouldn't tangle.

This upset me a little, since a tight braid is not as pleasant to the touch as loose soft hair, and I already expected that during sex, loose hair would caress and tickle us. But, unfortunately, I couldn't do anything.

As soon as she braided her hair, she immediately attacked me, we did the same thing as on the first day of our acquaintance, only not once, but twice. By 2 am we were both exhausted and she fell asleep. Lena took a net with her, where she put the braid at night, but I decided not to play it with a braid, like a week ago. Nevertheless, the advice that was given to me under the last post is not without meaning, it’s better for her to understand about my attraction herself than to do it in secret from her. Although the mere thought that I had a one and a half meter braid at hand made me harden, but I decided to calm down and go to bed.

In general, this is all for now, I think in the future I will write here about my achievements in relationships. I liked writing such small stories, but it takes about an hour, maybe an hour and a half, and in general there is nothing more to write about. We still do not know each other well and some of my interests in an intimate sense will not be revealed to her soon, I think, although I will try to hint at my fetish in every possible way. Moreover, no one paid attention to her hair before, and therefore she is shy.

Yesterday I was asked to take a photo of her hair, but photographing them at night in the dark is stupid, so I'll wait until she herself allows me to take a photo, without my requests, plus requests for such a short time dating may also seem strange to her.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me under the post. I followed the forum for about a year, but did not write anything. Now that I have decided to write, I am ready to answer everyone). By the way, if someone here had a similar experience, then I would love to read about it and maybe emphasize something for myself.