Re: Share Your Long Hair Stories!

by TheNacardio

When I was still in university I had a friend who liked to get head/scalp massages to relive stress, so I was always happy to help her. She had a straight brown hair (my fav color and second fav type of hair) and it always smelled amazing, so long story short, whenever I gave her a massage I was never able to contain myself so I sniffed her head every time; she asked me why because she found it weird, obviously. I am an honest man so I told her I am into hair, jumping a bit ahead, we found our situation mutually beneficial, she knew what her hair did to me and accepted it so I could relieve her stress; so I massaged and sniffed and she just enjoyed it.

One of the last interactions we had: I was standing behind her, she was sited down on a stool, I was doing the usual business, having fun, until she suddenly asked: "amm... what am I feeling on my back?" I looked down and sure enough I accidentally got close enough that she could feel my happiness boner on her back, I quickly took a step back and apologized, she was unfazed and asked me to keep going but not so close this time.

I miss her and her hair with all my heart