Long Hairplay Experience

by HairAddict67

I'll probably include this in a story some time, but I figured I'd go ahead and share the story here since it's fairly short.

So I have a friend who has long blonde hair to her mid back. Well, we were at work today and she had it in a ponytail. It looks absolutely gorgeous and so soft! I absolutely had to play with it. I asked her if we could hang out tonight since we hadn't been able to for about a week. Secretly I was hoping I'd get to enjoy her hair a little.

I drove over after work and we were hanging out, her on the long couch and me in a rocking chair. We sat that way because her little dog Lily sometimes barks if someone sits next to her, and her mom was asleep since it was 11pm at night. Well, I decided to be bold because her hair looked absolutely amazing and asked to play with it. She said she wouldn't mind, but Lily might so it'd be best not to.

Well I wasn't going to give up. I remained patient and eventually after we talked a bit, she decided to put on a scary movie. I'm not a fan of scary movies because they actually make me a little nervous. So I asked once again if I could play with her hair so I could distract myself while she enjoyed the movie. She agreed and allowed me to sit next to her, pulling out her hairband so I could have full access to her locks.

At first I could only use one hand because her dog kept licking my other. I was afraid if I pulled away my hand that the dog would bark and I didn't want to ruin my chance to play with my friend's amazing blonde hair. So at first, all I did was scratch her head, run my fingers through, and stroke those soft locks. I did grab a few handfuls and gently pulled, but was afraid of pulling too hard.

Finally the dog moved to the other side, and though I was sad that I had lost it's love, it did free up my other hand. So I dove my other hand in and started to have fun!

I started to rough up her hair, shaking it out just to mess with her a bit. I stroked through her hair using both hands, scratching her head, and running my fingers through. Even better, I used both hands to gather her hair into a ponytail again. I got to pull on it and mess with it.

Eventually I realized that she couldn't feel what I was doing with the end of the ponytail when I had gathered her blonde hair in my hand, so I took the risk and brushed my face with it a couple times. It felt like heaven! I absolutely loved it!

Like I said, I will probably include this in a story some time and add more details, but thought I'd share that for you all to read. Hope you enjoyed!