Please read if you follow my literotica!

by HairAddict67

Keep the suggestions and comments coming, please. I really enjoy and appreciate them and will take the time here to address them!

First: There are some aspects to the hair fetish that I have that others may not, and there are some others might have that I don't. I write plenty of pieces that I've never published that have been specifically for my enjoyment, so because I'm making these public, these are as much for me as they are for you. If you have a hair fantasy, I will try to include it in my writing in some way. So please don't be shy about them and let me know.

Second: The matter of incest seems to bother people. I personally enjoy some taboo subjects, and incest is one of them I admit. There will be an increase of that factor in the "Hairem" series. However, I have many other series that I intend on writing, several of which will not have an incest factor for any of you that it bothers too greatly. One that I have already submitted the first chapter of is "The Blonde and the Brunette."

Third: In regards to pictures and saying models names who imitate the characters, I will try within the next day or so to do just that. Someone suggested I draw pictures and when I have the down time, I will do that as well.

I hope you all continue reading and giving me feedback! It's really quite helpful!