Crystal Gayle... and Connie Britton - Hall of Famers!

by Kramer Website: Super-Hair.net

My friends, you have made history by coming together to support Crystal Gayle, who has received enough votes for inclusion in the Super-Hair.net Hall of Fame! After falling short several times before (thanks to shorthair enthusiasts), Crystal was elected by a 79-percent majority. Think about that: When I came to you asking for your support for Crystal, she had only 25-percent of the votes in her favor. You guys came through -- which is even noted on the super-hair.net site reporting the news: "After falling short by wide margins twice, a group of fans seemed to vote en masse for the singer this time. She gained 79 percent backing, with supporters calling her 'confident.... beautiful.... stunning hair.... always a long hair lover's favorite.'"

Connie Britton, Carrie Underwood and Rita Hayworth also were elected. Kyra Phillips of CNN fell just short. Yay for Connie.

When you think of Crystal, you think of her hair before her music, so her induction in this Hall of Fame was the right thing to do. As a longtime longhair enthusiast and a regular nominator and voter in the Super-Hair.net Hall of Fame and annual Crown Awards, I can't thank you enough for getting it done.