Fetisher for life

by Hairfukker

I was thinking about what began my obsession with the silkyness of a woman's crowing glory and it all started when I was about 11.

I had a couple of aunts in the late 60's and early 70's who both had long brunette hair that they always wore in glorious lofty bouffants. I loved the smell of hairspray and they way they both wore their hair it was with an abundance of light brown, very shiny shell curls that just drove me mad. Like I said I was about 11 when I first noticed every time I was around them I had an erection.

Looking at their hair I could hardly contain myself the way both of their hairs swept up each of their nape of their necks and dissipated under the shiny doo. I would have given anything to stroke that part of their hair with my dick. Nor only did I have several wet dreams about both of them, I would often fantasize about them and they provided me endless amount of images from which I would jerk off for hours. In my fantasy I would of course think about fucking the both of them but I would often dream of sliding my penis up the nape of both their necks and bury it deep in the beehive. I was ruined for the rest of my life then. I could NEVER resist a woman with long silky hair since then. Give me some of your reasons why you love the womans mane.