Re: Re: Just have to ask this question!

by sucker4hair

I believe what your saying here, and it may apply to you, but I dont quit catch your point about "mature hair"... I agree with the rest, in terms of a young teenager not being fully matured, both physically and mentally you know.. And I dont look at girls that arent fully developed.. In fact I kinda like the opposite Tongue Sticking Out Im 23 years old, and I have been with several women twice my age, so I like them really mature actually :D But anyway, back to my point... When it comes to hair, I cant tell the difference between "mature hair" and not.. So for instance, if im standing in a line somewhere, at the supermarket or in a croud or whatever.. and I suddenly spot some beautiful silky locks in front of me, I get aroused. Thats the way I am. And if this girl turns around, and it turns out shes a minor, Im still aroused by her hair. Hair is hair to me! But even so, Im a man of ethics and moral. So I will just look somewhere else, and not think about that hair.. If I ever see a guy touching a minor, I will beat the living shit out of him!! Its wrong!