Re: Just have to ask this question! Read

by Chris

For the record, I don't get any kind of arousal from looking at a teen or child that has long, beautiful hair.

I think it's because I can't get past the fact that they're so young. Lusting after someone so young with beautiful hair is obviously illegal and immoral here in the U.S.

It's one thing to complement a teen or child for being cute, but it’s another to make lustful comments. If a friend shows you a picture of their child and you complement them on their eyes or hair, then I think it’s OK. What I mean is saying something like “Aw, what a cute kid. She’s got nice eyes and hair.” is one thing, but saying something like” Aw, what a cute kid. I want to wrap her hair around my cock and jack off.” is another.

Lusting after a kid or teen because they have beautiful hair is almost like lusting after them because you think they have a nice ass or breasts. I mean you might as well consider yourself a pedophile if you're lusting after a child or teen because they have beautiful hair. After all, you are lusting after them because of something on them that turns you on sexually.

Also, I don't think I could get aroused anyway because I don't think their hair has "matured" enough yet to be as attractive and desirable as an adult's hair. That may sound strange, but I think it's because the youngsters are either just entering puberty or are still going through it. So obviously their hair, at least to me, hasn't truly "developed" yet like other body parts that men find attractive and desirable. Adults, who have completed puberty, are fully developed in terms of their hair as well as other parts us men desire like breasts, legs, etc.