New Video Clip Updates

by GervGirl Website: GervGirl's Retreat

I have two new videos up in my clip store and membership site.

Seem there maybe a little confusion about my membership site so let me try to clear it up.

The videos that are in my membership site play in streaming format just like videos run on YouTube (as stated on the site) and the clips in my store are ones you can download. All clips in my clip store are in my membership site. Hope that clears it up

Also I am running a discount on the membership site for the month of April for only $19.95 !

Now for the new clips ....

Wet Jeans & Hair Washing

This has been requested a few time of a wet jeans video. This was a fun one for me and so being the first it will not be my last. This being my first wet video I also added a hair washing of course. Starting off with me pouring water all over myself and getting my jeans nice and wet. Then my hair comes out of my bun and I pour water all over my extra long hair. I then turn the shower on and get fully wet just before I start shampooing my hair. I get nice and soapy all over and then wash it all slowly away.

Are You Watching Me?

I am sitting there just brushing my hair when I catch you watching me. Don't worry I am not mad, I like you watching. Are you touching yourself watching me? You are so naughty. Go ahead and touch yourself. I will tell you to pull out your cock and jerk it while I continue to brush my hair and teasing you. I then put a nice close up on my hair and tell you to cum all over it. You naughty man you made a mess all over my hair.

clips4sale.com/studio/14420

ggmilf.c4slive.com/

Enjoy

GG