Re: Re: Re: Telling your wife/gf about y

by must read..

How I told my gf (my to be wife):

she has slightly longer than shoulder length hair. silky and smooth. washes it onoce every week, and takes care that they are groomed.

Once I told her that she needs to have get the split ends trimmed off, so her hair would look more lovely. This was the first Step.

When we used to be out together she used to scan the backs of gals having silky, goregoues manes and she used to say 'Wish I had such beautiful hair' She used to get amazed seeing such gorgeous hair.

Some days later, I made her remind this incident and said indeed those hair were lovely. This was step 2.

I used to talk about her wet hair, having fragrance of shampoo, when

she used to reveal me, the day she washed her hair. I used to say 'wish i could play with the wet hair, and experience the shampoo fragrance'! She used to say 'yes, you are missing somaething' as she used to stay in different apartments. I told her to send some of her pics, with wet hair. This was Step 3.

Then, while talking to her I kept on saying 'I love your hair' many times. Slowly with due course of time, one day I revealed the 'fetish' in me to her and told her that guys have fetish for long hair, nails etc. I told her its arousing for me too see her longing for long hair, when she sees manes around. She told me that see too would be growing hair here after. This was step 4.

Then one day I told her how she has the chance to seduce me with her lovely hair! and she accepted. She said she would be happy to do it for me. I showed her photographs, of how I would like her to seduce me with her hair! This was step 5.

As you see, I did not do it in a planned way!

But now I am happy that I have fully revealed my long hair love and she is all set to seduce me !! I m excited...

The pics I showed her were of a gal seducing her guy, sitting on his stomach and falling all her her hair over her face, and those from a pantene ad, in which the gal lets al her silky hair on her b/f's face, siting on his stomach! and one pic was from the clip in which a gal, sleeps over the guy, throws her long silky mane over his face, hiding his face completely, and then slides down over his body, uncovering his face with her hair!

Now, I am going to get all this from my wife, love her hair!

Amazing to be a long hair lover..

hope u guys enjoyed my post..