Re: Sitting behind l.h. girl at work/sch

by AllSTar

I did the resting my head down thing in high school like the rest of you sneaky little fetishers. But I had an experience last year that trumped those special moments. I was at a baseball game and went out to the smoking area where the picnic tables are. There happened to be this young Mexican girl with fantastically thick dark-chestnut hair, to the middle of her bum. She was very cute as well, kind of looked like Minnie Driver but with pudgy cheeks instead of wide rocklike cheekbones.

She was with family or friends sitting on the top of the picnic table, (more or less away from them) and I skillfully parked next to her on the bench side. (Preface: she didn't seem to speak English) I sat maybe a half a foot from her and leaned my bare arm on the table where in no time she flopped her hair on top of my arm. and I mean all of it except for my fingers. I felt like I won something. It was just Awesome! It looked like I may have missed her brushing her hair because it was very fluffy and silky for being so thick. Pretty soon it became an insane timing challenge. I wasn't going to move a muscle, my other arm was free to smoke and make necessary adjustments to my pants and shirt but I didn't dare disturb my left arm.

She left her hair against the side of her body, blanketing my arm like she wasn't planning on changing sides until it was time for everyone to get up and leave the stadium. The only movement that did happen was when she would allow me to not just rest under her hair but get to feel it too when she shimmied her body or swayed her head. I swear to you all that I stayed under the caress of her ever warming hair for what had to of been 8 to 10 minutes!!

I was afraid that if I did make any move with my arm that she would feel it from her scalp and awkwardness and possibly a huge Mexican thrown down would happen. Eventually the game did end and I got away with every second of it except for a brief paranoid moment when I thought that her cousins or brothers or whoever they were, was laughing and talking about what I was doing; but otherwise let me go on. .. (?) I followed her out until she went to the opposite area from where I was heading. (I draw the line at stalker, unless I feel there is some chance in chatting.) I watched her hair bob and sway off against the curve of her upper booty through the whole stadium. Yeah people, her hair proved to be mondo thick against her back. I almost thought that she was holding out on me. Tongue Sticking Out That was the best stealthy long hair encounter to date since the magical high school days 9 years ago. I still can't believe how long I held out. A groovy little side thought is that maybe she was playing the same subtle, hushed sexual tension game that I was. Either way, don't you just adore those moments in life? Sun