Re: Re: Re: Re: Sitting behind l.h. girl

by Polandspring

ahh yea... I miss it so badly. It's been two years since I've played with a girls hair during class. I miss high school so badly.

I would always do the same. And I have A LOT of strands of hair around that fell out.

Actually, I started collecting strands in 7th grade from this one girl. The length was great but the most amazing thing was the color of her hair. I never masterbated or anything, but I had them and I was just so amazed by them. Man, I've done some ballsy things to collect strands. One time, the girl who I got my first strand from was walking up the stairs in front of me after a fire drill and I saw one on her sweat pants. I don't know what possessed me, but I actually went for it and wound up kinda pinching her butt. Luckily, she didn't think it was me because I was always a quiet kid. She thought it was the kid next to me haha.

I miss those days. I was SO upset when she cut it to mid-back from waist length.

But my senior year was great. I had this one class where I played with my friends hair EVERYDAY for 40 minutes. And I don't mean like not being allowed to touch it, she would spread her hair out on my desk and ask me to play with it, braid it, and once in a while even brush it! It was almost always stick-straight, nice and healthy. SOOOO soft! And best of all, all one-length, parted right down the middle.

It was heaven! And this girl looked almost exactly like Lalana does right now. Similar body, similar hair but darker. It was the length where Lalana's is at now.

Right after graduation she cut it to just past her shoulders with a bunch of layers and side bangs. I'm just happy it didn't happen during the school year and I got to play with it when it was in it's full glory.