Re: bad news mail

by Pablo

Mr. pc,

In an effort to not lower myself to your reprehensible level of insensitivity and poor taste, I will keep my comments brief. My mother always told me to criticize in private and compliment in public. I have tried to ascribe to this credo and would suggest you do the same! There are times however, when I feel compelled to take a stand, this being one of those times.

Leona has been very gracious and in my mind, more than accommodating to you and your bizarre need for ego masturbation. I have to agree with Anya, I was amazed at the complete lack of emotional depth you demonstrated when you decided to discuss your wife's haircut and how that seemed to effect the way you loved and cared for her. Frankly, I think a spouse deserves far better treatment. Hair is just that...hair. It is not the person or who the person really is, it is simply a physical attribute that we, myself included, enjoy for any number of reasons.

That said, why don't you turn your Atari off and keep your negative and critical comments to yourself.

Pablo