Re: question

by Mac

I'll tell you why. Because pc's interest in long hair while probably real is only a facade for his true purpose. To make himself the center of as much attention as possible. Why else would he post all these emails from the ladies that he gets or air all the trouble he creates? Plus he thinks since he runs his mouth constantly that he is providing some huge free advertising effort to the ladies and deserves some kind of special treatment. And he does say nice things for a while, but eventually something will happen that pc doesn't like and he'll eventually crap on the lady that he claims that he "loves". The guy is pure hypocrisy.

Also, I've never seen anyone cheaper than pc. He joins a site for a whole month or two if that and acts like he's doing the lady some amazing service. If you notice most of the guys that support him are also ones that don't join any of the sites either. If you guys really want to support long hair sites, how about joining them, giving nice public support, and keep your private criticisms just that PRIVATE! In other words, Pc shut the hell up. Fat chance I know Confused

And to make matters worse, ninja is going to make pc a moderator here? You've got to be kidding me. If we took a poll of most of the ladies, he'd probably be the first one they'd want banned!!