Re: Meeting Leona

by Leona Website: LongHairDivas.Com

FYI This is the same post I made at LHC...I'll post the pics in a few...have to get them on my server...

Ah, where to begin...

Let's start with Tuesday night...I arrived at The Gramercy Park Hotel, checked into my room, made myself at home and knowing that I was meeting Vino the next day for lunch, I wanted to make sure my hair was very clean and sweet smelling for him so I hopped in the shower, did my mane maintenance, and sat around all afternoon letting it dry.

Wednesday morning while I was getting ready, I would smell different parts of my hair, wondering if he would enjoy the scent...I know he likes to sniff, and I wanted to indulge him.

I stepped out of the elevator, a little early, and started to head around the corner to the front desk to inquire about the availability of the Terrace for lunch. It's so beautiful up there, and I wanted him to see my hair in the sunlight, since it was a beautiful day. I didn't make it quite around the corner, and the man in the chair I had walked by said my name. It was Vino!! I set down my stuff and gave him a big hug.

We went up to the Terrace, got comfy on the couch and he had brought me a gift! A bottle of Merlot, with the most beautiful wine label you'll ever see. A beautiful red long haired woman. cyclesgladiator.com/cycles/index.jsp

Our conversation began..

I always like to ask LongHairLovers that I meet in person how their love for LongHair was triggered. It's fascinating to me, personally. We ordered lunch and ate and talked some more. I showed him my portfolio, he combed, he stroked, he sniffed, and I felt those wonderful little kisses on the top of my head.

Vino is a true gentlemen and after all these years of "knowing" him from the internet, it was truly a pleasure to meet him and chat in person. I felt totally safe and we were never at a loss for words. I hated to have to end the date, because I could have talked to him all day, and he could have combed my hair all day. Ladies we all know what a treat that is, to have our hair combed, and even better to have him know exactly what he's doing. I loved it!

Here's a few photos we took, I'm posting them with his permission. When I get unpacked, I want to take a photo of the wine label to show you all. I took a photo for him in his Titans jacket, I'm suprised he is from NY and likes a Tennessee baseball team. I wonder if he got any stray hairs from when I had it on...

Thank you for such a wonderful time Vino, I hope our paths can cross again.

Leona