Re: Question for Cap

by rrcc

This is the best I cud using google translator.

My aunt was very beautiful, with its almond-shaped brown eyes, its large size, and most importantly, the most beautiful home, her very long hair brown. But his major fault was to interfere in what does not watched, even for peanuts. One day, an incident occurred and she lives three loubards salement hitting another man, and to flee to current. She then went to file a complaint at the police station. It turned out that the three types were gangsters, to my aunt.

The next day, my aunt had to visit his uncle, as it was pretty good driver, she had decided to make the road in the evening. When she was ready, it was quite sexy, with her hair, found in a big knot, which she had washed earlier. The air embaumait the scent of her shampoo.

At the outskirts of town in the vicinity, she realized that the road was blocked, but before it could react, the three criminals, against whom she had complained, were

Standing in front of his car. "Sort away slut," says one of them, my aunt was completely paniquée to see them, one of the two remaining, was out of the car by grabbing her hair and a trail by the hair in a place that resembled an old hangar. She shouted, in vain, since there was no one around to hear his cries at the time.

After entering the hangar, they pushed my aunt bluntly on the ground, then they had ripped her dress and its sub clothing. One of them suggested, "and if we branlait hair with this bitch to begin with, before moving to shove?", Trying to guess the length of hair of my aunt, by the size of its chignon half undone. General Aquièssement with unhealthy glimmers in the eyes. They ligotère on a table with his legs apart, hands tied behind his back, his head while in a vacuum, while the author of the idea to defeat ended her chignon with alacrity. He was surprised by the extraordinary length of this silky brown mass held to the ground. He was suddenly took an irresistible urge to take them in his hand, and bring it to her mouth, a full handful of her long hair, to judge its contact silky hair of these wonderful rolling under his tongue, and then he put consencieusement to macher, with relish, which penetrate slowly with the help of his hand in his mouth until his nose comes in contact with the scalp of the victim, in the eyes of its médusées companions, so much so that the mêche was completely soaked from the saliva when he retired from his mouth. "Phew! What foot! It will be a real delight friends" started there.

One after another, they began to masturbate with his long hair, rubbing their erections against his scalp, while pulling her hair wrapped around their penis, forward and backward, and from their member Coming in the mass silky hair of my aunt. They returned several faith each, the treatment has lasted an hour, along the entire length of the hair, above, below, turning him and turning his head defenseless quite abruptly, always in opposite by the hair on top skull. As a result, when they had finished their job, the hair of my aunt were completely soaked sperm, as a result of multiple ejaculations in her hair

Then one of them said: "We you get a lot of money for long hair like this market, we are going to wash their hair and then ...?" They used shampoo they found, and lavèrent hair of my aunt, then séchèrent. My aunt immediately started crying after she had heard what they were going to do. Nothing could stop them now.

One of them tied his very long hair in a very long tail of a horse, entered in his hand, then with a large pair of scissors to cut the hair of 70cm dragging on the ground, at the roots, and left for a moment in this state once the skull was completely impoverished. Then they s'offrirent fellatio with his mouth, and entered in every hole for more than an hour, then eventually abandon naked and desperate in the hangar, taking with them an invaluable trophy, "his long hair ". Outside the night had fallen.

I think my aunt has learned its lesson.