It's Time To Get Out Of The Closet!!

by The Pope Website: Long Hair Thai dot com

Confess your sins to me and I'll check to see if it's ververted and then, if it is deemed to be perverted maybe you should stay tucked away in the closet.

Here's My Confession

Everyone knows I Got Crazy Love for Long Hair on Women. My Dad, Mom, Brothers, Sister, Wife, In-Laws, Girlfriends, Bar Buddies, Co-Workers and Neighbors. We all joke about it if a girl has hair down to her bra strap then she's to butch for me. Let me tell you, I've sleep with some pretty undesirable women before because they had the hair. Most I never went back and got seconds. But I was always ready for the next one. Sure I cross the line once and awhile like when I see a HOT Blonde Brown (asian/mexican with blonde hair) and her hair is done right. I'd hate to tell you how many long haired women I've had.

Asian, Guanmaniens (From Guam), Somoa (she was 1/2 French and tiny), Phillipine girls, Cambodian, Japanese. Koreans and Laotian all before I was 25. These girls I am thinking of all had hair at least to the waist with a few past the knees. That's not to mention the white chicks. I never tell a girls that the only thing that attracted me to her was the silk cascading down there backs. I'd always save that for later. I am 49 years old now and still have the Crazy Love for Long Hair. Anyone can go to the barber and get a hair cut, but a woman that can resist the proding and takes the time to grow her hair out, she's special and I'll always treat her that way.

A fetish for hair is generally harmless. Hey be thankful, you could've had a real wierd fetish (I won't go there). It's in the top 10 for turn

ons for men. The bottom line is "it's ok to like hair and get turned on by it". This is my confession and I humbly beg for your forgiveness.

His Eminence

The Pope