Re: Re: Is this the YouTube

by LongPony

She is my all-time favorite long haired model. If she ever decided to do nudity and hairjobs, she would definatley have a full blown stalker on her hands Laughing

So the bad news is that she cut those long, luxurious, beautiful locks. The clip is from a haircut video. She went to about shoulder length. The video was made in (if I had to guess) about 1999. I know haircut videos are frowned upon on this site, but here is the link to it:http://www.haircut.net/news/v/v53.htm

I have posted that youtube clip on here many times that she is my all-time favorite.

My suggestion is that it is WELL worth ordering however, just for the before modeling she does. I would say the before modeling is at least a half an hour to 45 minutes.

During the haircut, she sheads some tears. In my opinion, she really regretted it. I ordered the video as SOON as it came out, and a few months ago the tape crapped out on me. I think it was because I was watching it (and doing other things to it) at least four times a week. I have been meaning to order the DVD but I havent gotten around to it just yet.

A couple of years ago I had emailed the guy who did her haircut asking if he had plans to do another video with her. He said something along the lines of she was growing her hair back out. I had inquired about buying her ponytail that was cut, and he said something along the lines of there wasnt a price for it (hinting that he wasnt selling it).

Thats about all I know. But definately purchase the video. Lots of brushing and showing off her hair. If I had to guess, she probably cut it for the money. She does a really good job of flaunting it during the video, so I believe she really loved it, and then proceeds to cry when it's all gone.

Anyone else have any info on her, or if she did other photo shooots or videos?