The first session part 1

by hairsub

The first session part 1

This is a true accounting of the first session I had with a mistress who helped me explore among other things my long hair fetish. She had silky wavy reddish brown hair about 2/3rds of the way down her back and as I posted earlier in ‘meeting a long hair mistress’ she seemed to have an innate understanding of this fetish. At least when combined with a tease & denial theme.

She worked out of her home. Her property was In the suburbs. A two story house with a block building at the end of the driveway. Like a garage only without the big doors. I went to the main house and rang the bell but there was no answer. I started to go around to the back but then she opened a small door on the side of the block building and called me to her with a smile. She had a red silk robe on over her outfit. Her hair was up in a loose bun with a couple of sticks holding it in place. She gave me a hug at the entrance and it was obvious she had just washed and dried it. It smelled wonderful. She then whispered in my ear.

“I hope your ready for this.”

I confessed that I was very nervous but ready. she gave me a reassuring smile and led me in. For a second I was captivated by what was inside but snapped out of it when I herd her bolt the door. I turned to her and she looked at me and said.

“We don’t want any interruptions. Now do we.”

I agreed as she took my arm and gestured towards a small freestanding closet adjacent to the entrance.

“Take your clothes off and put them in there,.” She said and ran her long nails down my back. I shuddered a bit which seemed to please her and began to disrobe for her. Once naked she removed her own robe revealing a satin corset with a matching skirt. She handed me the robe and told me to hang it on a hook by the door. Then she told me to kneel and took a key from the top of the cabinet and locked my clothes inside. I must have looked a little concerned because she smirked at me and said.

“You’ll get them back when I am done with you slave.”

This was the first real dominant thing she had said to me yet, and suddenly the anticipation of what she had planned exhilarated me. She then grabbed a pair of leather cuffs from a small table and stood close behind me. Her knees against my back and pulled my arms up over my head. She locked each wrist in a cuff while giving me a tour of her play space. As she called it. There was a bondage table in the center of the room, shackles dangling from the ceiling, a wooden cross on the wall, a bench with stocks at one end, and something that looked like a gymnastics horse at the other. On the walls hung all kinds of s/m devices. Once cuffed she motioned me towards the bench with the stocks. In very short order she had my feet secured, straps across my knees, and my wrists at my sides clipped to the bench.

This is a long hair site not a tickling site so I wont digress too much on how she tickle tortured me but her nails were long and she explored my soles and between my toes thoroughly. Whenever she found an especially sensitive spot she lingered until she exhausted it then moved on to another. After a long time she finally stopped allowing me to catch my breath. Or at least that’s what I thought. She moved up the bench and stood straddling my legs. With her hands on her hips she looked down at me and said.

“That was the first tickle session. Now for a little teasing. Do you want me to let my hair down slave?”

“Yes please, Mistress. “ I replied already visible aroused.

“Beg.” she said simply and I did.

“Please mistress I beg you. Let your beautiful hair down. I really want to see it.”

She smiled and put her hands up to the sticks holding her hair captive and paused.

“Open your mouth.” she commanded. And I did.

She then slowly pulled each stick out. They were long even longer then chop sticks and it took a bit of time to get them all the way out. Once done she shook her head cascading her hair well below her shoulders. She leaned forwards letting it spill down into my face and the sent of freshly washed hair filled my nose. She then put the sticks in my open mouth and said with a whispering voice that tickled in my ear.

“That’s a good hair slave. Now don‘t drop them or I‘ll tickle your feet again.”

At this point she began to really tease me. Draping her long silky hair over me and burying my forehead in her satin covered cleavage. Just when I thought I couldn’t get any more turned on she pulled back and took the sticks in her hand and said.

“Open” I did and she removed them from my mouth saying.

“Good job slave. As a reward you get something special.“

she spun around, leaned back against me and began to grind her hair into my face. I don’t know how long this lasted but I was in heaven. It seemed every long strand of hair teased and tickled my face, neck, and chest. When I became a little too breathless and vocally aroused she stopped and stepped away from me.

“You are a TOTAL HAIR SLAVE. Aren’t you?” She laughed, watching me squirm.

She knelt down next to me, laid her elbow against my legs, and cocked her head into her hand. With the other hand she played with her hair, giggled to herself, and watched my ‘you know what’ turn blue with frustration and dance.

Every time I looked over at her she gave me an evil smile, gently shook her head and said.

“No.” Over and over again.

Now this was intense hair teasing and denial. She was so close to me. The sent of her hair filled my nose and her taunting voice filled my ears. But I was bound securely and could do nothing. For a while there I was mad with desire but after a time it subsided a bit.

At that point she stood and I looked up at her.

“I think I want you on the bondage table now. I want to see how ticklish those ribs and underarms are.”

She first released my wrists from the bench but quickly secured them behind my back.

“We wouldn’t want you touching yourself and spoiling my fun. Would we my horny little hair slave.” She said before releasing my legs and feet.

She had me sitting on the bondage table in no time and with some rope she tied my feet to one end . She then uncuffed my wrists and arched my arms up over the edge of the table and tied them to the upper part of the legs. With more rope she also tied my knees and elbows down. This immobilized me and completely exposed my inner thighs and underarms. She then leaned over me so her hair cocooned both of our faces. With her hair about my face like that I couldn’t see her hands and I jumped and burst out laughing when she started spiraling her nails under my arms. Her face was so close to me that through her long hair I could see in her eyes she was really enjoying herself. The sensation of her hair tickling my face and her nails dancing under my arms was wonderfully unbearable. After a while she threw her head back and then at a leisurely pace she worked her nails up and down my ribs, belly, and chest, always returning to my underarms. My most ticklish spot. Like before after a while she stopped the tickle torture long enough to start the hair teasing.

She moved to a position at the head of the table, leaned over me, and put her hands behind her head draping her hair over my chest and neck. She then slowly pulled back drawing her hair over me. She then began to rock her head back and forth gliding her hair over my face. I twisted my head from side to side half trying to escape half trying to bury myself deeper. Her hair was so soft, so silky, and so fragrant. It was such a maddening turn-on. She noticed my squirming and said.

“You cant escape me hair slave. My hair is too long. I’m going to tease, and tickle, and dominate you with it forever.” I knew this was an exaggeration but at the moment she was doing exactly that and I loved it.

When she moved around the side of the table she spent some time dragging her hair along my upper body. Whenever I became lost in her hair she would bring me back with her long nails tickling me mercilessly.

After a while she tossed her hair back off of me. I must have looked like I was in a daze because she asked me if I was alright. I told her I was feeling lightheaded but really good at the same time and she said.

“Perfect because I’m not done with this table yet.”

She then climbed up onto it and knelt down between my knees and smoothed out her hair with her hands.

She looked down at me and said.

“Oh, look at this. You are totally turned on again.” She then fell forwards on all fours so that her hair fell all about my face again. For some reason her hair really tickled this time and I started to laugh. I guess she had completely worn down my resistance by now. I was like putty. Noticing this she laughed and said.

“You are in so much trouble. I might just tickle you to death my hair. Poor hair slave. So helpless. So ticklish.”

This sort of teasing turns me on more then anything and I literally began to beg her for mercy. When I started to beg she began to slowly move her way down from my face to my chest. Lower and lower she went. Her long silky hair gliding over me. Tickling me. Driving me mad all over again. When she reached her destination she hovered for a while She tickled my inner thighs with her nails at the same time and I though I was going to explode. It was then that she pulled back, plunged her fingers into her hair, smiled, and like before said.

“No.”

We were a little more then half way through the session at this point and as time permits I will tell the rest. Though I don’t think anyone reading this could possible enjoy it as much as I did I hope there’s something in it for you all.