Short Story/Long Hair

by RogerW

I worked a night shift which allowed me to be at home during most of the day. My wife works as a secretary and would be gone most of the day leaving me pretty much alone and to do as I please. To make a long story short, our home has a very nice front porch which lends itself to shelter from rainy weather. Most of the kids in the neighborhood often would wait for the schoolbus on our porch and as a matter of habit, the porch became the common place for these high school kids to wait for the bus no matter what the weather was. Anyway, my neighbor's teenage girl (her name is Brandi) is 16. She has very straight and very long natural blonde hair that hangs all the way to slightly below her waist. One day, Brandi and her two gf were waiting on my porch and I decided to position myself near the window simply to watch. I began to get stimulated and excited each morning these girls would arrive and sit on our bench with their backs to our window. Brandi often experimented with various long hairstyles. Some days, she would wear it long and loose (my favorite) and other days pulled into a long ponytail. As time went on, I got braver and braver, positioning myself as close to the window as possible and being careful not to blow my cover. At times, her beautiful head of hair was only inches away from me allowing me to see each detail. Sometimes she ould run a brush through her hair just before the bus arrived. I hate to admit this, but I was so aroused that I masturbated. This became a pattern for me and I was able to time my climax to occur just before the bus arrived and she had to leave. It was a great past-time and I am sorry to say that summer vacation is now here. I am looking forward to next September when school starts up again. I hope I am not a pervert but only a hair fetish sort of guy who thinks of this game as harmless.