Re: Teenage Hair Masturbation

by Hoosier

Wow, thanks to all of you who have so far responded to my original posting! I got in some nostalgic masturbation with these new photos, though I suspect that Barbara Eden's has been doctored....

Now that you mention it, I specifically used to delay my ejaculation until the end of the opening credits to "That Girl", when Marlo Thomas would fluff her hair over her head. As a teenager, I also loved to jack off to Katherine Ross, both with her hair long as in "The Graduate", but also with it short, as in "The Hellfighters" and "Tell Them Willie Boy is Here". And did anyone else notice how Eve Plumb eventually blossomed during the "Brady" run until by the end she (at least in my opinion) eclipsed Maureen McCormick? Jane Seymour wasn't available to masturbate to during my adolescence, but I have of course enjoyed her long hair ever since. As a native of Indiana, I also felt duty bound to masturbate to Jane Pauley when she wore her hair long on "The Today Show". I also love to jerk off to Weather Channel girls. Sharon Resultan was once on my local N.B.C. affilliate. I used to love Terri Smith and now enjoy both Sharon and also Kristin Dodd, Kristina Abernathy and that long-haired blonde with the southern accent in the evening--"Alexandra"-something. Again, thanks to eveyone for their contributions! Laughing