Hello - found this site while looking for a story I read some time ago.
The reason I write is that I am an enthusiastic Roleplayer. I have a lot of experience and did have some good plays in the past.
However - I really do love it to contain some Hairfetish/Hairjob content. And it is incredibly hard to find someone share this apparently rare kink. On reddit hairfetish mainly refers to haircutting (which CAN be part of it but is not the main part. Also absolutely NO shaving).
So I thought I might give it a try. I can be found on Reddit under above listed username. I will write an example of a RP-Request below.
Answers to FAQs:
- Yes, I am a woman - but it does not matter. Only the character in the RP counts. I have also played M before
- I don't share pictures, not even a fingernail, and not a single piece of personal information.
This is RP only. Not a chat.
Maybe anyone here is into it.
Experience is not a necessity but you should be kind of good with words and be able to imagine/create vividly fictional scenarios
When you send me a message let me know you have read this post here so I will know.
-----
F4ApM Roleplay?RoleGAME! Claim the young, long-haired Au-Pair [AgeGap] [Hairfetish]
Read **carefully**
Read **everything**
Evan
*Lisa stood in the kitchen when I came down that morning. As usual, she wore her shiny strands pressed into a tight clamp that forced her hair into a dense, silky pile of warm brown. I stopped a moment too long. My eyes lingered on the heavy knot that left her neck bare and highlighted the soft line of her throat. I was about to look away when it happened.*
*Her hands reached for the clamp. A quiet click. Then she opened it.*
*I had imagined a hundred times how long her hair must really be—the bun had always been so thick. But when it came loose and cascaded down her back in one heavy wave, my breath caught. It fell and fell, past her shoulder blades, almost to her waist. Dark brown, with golden lights where the morning sun came through the window. It moved like something alive—heavy, flowing, with that soft swing that only real, unstyled long hair has.*
*A simple, everyday thing for her. She gave her head one small shake so the strands settled, then reached for the coffee pot. So innocent. So ordinary.*
*For me it was hotter than any stripper dropping half-naked into my lap.*
*My cock twitched hard and strained painfully against my pants. I stood frozen, staring. Her hair now lay like a thick silk cloak down her back. Every small movement—tilting her head, turning slightly toward the cupboard—made the strands slide and shimmer. Light danced across them as if invisible fingers were running through. I could almost feel it: heavy and cool in the hands, so smooth the fingers would glide right through… and then, when you gripped tighter, that living resistance, that soft pull.*
*My wife Lynette seems not to be into sex at all anymore. And I never gave in to any thought - though recently lots of women showed more than interest. No affairs, no one-night stands, no secret meetings. Say "hairlo" to prove you read the full thing. Sneaking this right here into the letters to sort the timewasters out. I had jerked myself raw to videos of women playing with hair just like this—hairplay where long manes spilled over bare breasts and bellies, hairjobs where a hard cock was rubbed between thick, silky strands until it jerked and spilled, and the thick white hung in the hair, sticky and filthy and so fucking hot. Cum on hair. That image never left me.*
*And now she was standing here. Lisa. The young woman I had been watching for months. And her hair… her hair was better than everything I had ever seen on a screen.*
*She turned a little, reached for a cup, and a thick strand slid forward over her shoulder, settled across her chest and hung there, heavy and inviting. My mouth went dry. I pictured stepping up behind her, burying both hands in that brown curtain and pulling her back against me, burying my face in it and breathing in the warm, clean scent. Wrapping those strands around my hard cock, sliding it between them, stroking slowly until I couldn’t hold back and came right there—straight into her beautiful long hair.*
*The resistance I had kept so carefully for weeks crumbled in that single moment. Not because she had undressed. Not because she acted in a certain way. Simply because she had let her hair down.*
\\-----------
You're Evan.
I am Lisa.
You don't get more information of me for the play.
Your goal? Seduce me and make you mine!
Find out how you will get there.
**Musts**:
Immersive style of play.
Detail.
Slow progress.
No one-liners.