An update for everyone who was worried about Dashik

by Catfisharmy

So, last week or so, someone posted a link to one of Dashik Gubanova's instagram posts, where she was tucking her hair in to mimic certain shorter lengths, and had a poll asking which one was the best. It got spammed by a lot of long-to-short haircut fetishists, so the shortest option (shoulder length) was winning by a large margin. I don't think it got posted here, but a few days later she also posted a poll if she should cut bangs or not, and Yes was winning that poll too, last I saw.

A lot of us, me included, were worried that this meant Dashik was seriously considering reaching for the scissors and getting a haircut, maybe even a drastic one.

Well, turns out she was. But thankfully, not anywhere close to drastic.

instagram.com/dashik_gubanova/reel/DBUAu-rSiiK/?hl=en

She just gave herself a trim, and a very tiny one at that. It's not even anything close to the much more drastic trim she got last year. Granted, who knows if those earlier haircut posts were just her trolling/having fun, or if she seriously does have even a tiny desire to get a major haircut that might come back up sometime soon, but judging by her caption on her latest post it's probably the former, thankfully. And if she did have temptations, let's hope they don't come back up again for a while, if ever.