Re: Self hairjob

by Riya

My hair is down to my belly button, I love using it to sweep, tease, brush and play with my nipples. It really gets me worked up as I have very sensitive nipples. I can spend hours doing this, the feeling and pleasure it brings is so intense I can reach orgasm easily, which I do on a regular basis.

I wish my hair was long enough to do the same with my pussy.

Since it is not, I have had intense fantasies of fooling around with another woman - to use my hair in the same way on her nipples, for her to do the same to mine, and then also on my pussy. I have caressed my pussy with other soft things before (cotton, velvet, etc) and it feels amazing. I'm sure the soft long hair of another woman on my pussy would be out of this world too.

Ultimately I want to put my hair in another woman's pussy, soak up her juices, then lick it off my hair and enjoy her sweet nectar.

The thought of doing similar things with a male is not as arousing to me (maybe I am a lesbian, I don't know, I have often wondered), but I am happy to indulge if in return he would use my hair to play with my nipples and boobs. And please me orally.

I'm getting horny writing this. I need release badly.