Re: Studio Movies with Great Hair

by The Tainted Devil

I’ll add my own suggestions here and I’ve seen so many movies with great long hair. One I was only watching about a week ago was Keeping Up With The Joneses, a movie starring Isla Fisher who is a beautiful redhead with absolutely gorgeous long hair to her waist she wears down pretty much throughout the whole movie. Another that comes to mind is Absolutely Anything, a British comedy with Kate Beckinsale who sports wonderful long brown hair almost to her waist and speaking of Kate, The Face Of An Angel is another she is in which was made around the same time, she wears it in a variety of styles including sometimes down. The Eye is another starring Jessica Alba who has amazing long hair thats almost waist length I think in the movie, great movie too. Transformers 2 is probably an obvious one because of Megan Fox with her long hair almost being down to her ass if I remember correctly, there’s a scene she lets it down while waiting for a video call to answer thats quite hot. Despite her reputation, Amber Heard is in both All The Boys Love Mandy Lane and also The Informers, the first one there’s a scene where she has her long hair up in a pony and takes it down before taking her top off and in the Informers, she’s naked in one scene with her long hair down and she has her hair down is other scenes too, her hair is quite long too, around waist length again. And 2 more I’ll mention are Final Destination 3 and Make It Happen with Mary Elizabeth Winstead when her hair was between mid back and waist length and she did have such gorgeous long hair back then, it’s a shame she cut it so short, it doesn’t really suit her