Long hair encounters #1

by donni

We met outside a bar, she wasn't super pretty, but had a fairly good body and relatively long hair to mid-back. She was very shy so my efforts setting up a date (for fun, nothing serious) didn't go smooth so I let it slide.

About a year later I was approaching the entrance of a club, and saw a girl in a short red dress, and red high heels and really long hair past her ass. I thought to myself - good, my first target for the night. Just as we approached she turned around, and there she was! But now, with much longer hair! Wow, that was a great night of making out and playing with her hair.

This time I had to see her again, so I was more persistent. Eventually we set up another date, and just as we met I saw that I was in for a huuuuuge disappointment. She cut her hair mid back again! (Maybe to prepare for the date Confused )

I was mad at myself for not telling her something like "wow your hair is great, don't you dare cut it!"

The date was really boring and we didn't meet again after that (no way I was gonna wait another year for the hair to grow...)

Sometimes I still fantasize about that night in the club, her in a really hot red dress, hair past her butt and us making out all night.

Live and learn.