Re: So long…

by The Tainted Devil

Diana darling,

Yes it has gotten THAT long and I LOVE it 🥰

Your pose in that photo reminds me of when I first realised I loved long hair way back when I was around 7 in the mid 1980s when I first helped my mother babysit for a neighbours 2 daughters across the road. The living room only had a lamp on and it was the older daughter who caught my attention as she was a year older than me, but it was her hair that got me. It was sleek, beautiful, chocolate brown, straight and went all the way to her butt. She stood up to have her hair brushed before we played video games and I sat no more than about 2 or 3 feet to her right and all I could do was stare at her hair being brushed, looking up and down her hair from her head down to her butt and it made my willy get hard (thank god only a small lamp was on for light!). After her hair was brushed, we both lay down on the floor, front side, no more than a few inches apart and played games. She absolutely kicked my ass because I couldn’t concentrate at all. I kept turning to my left where she lay and kept staring at every inch of her hair as it was like you in that pose. It flowed gorgeously down her back as her lay and mounted her butt effortlessly and flowed over her butt completely like a graceful waterfall. The more I did this, the more my willy got harder and harder. I couldn’t fully understand why it was all happening except I knew what was making me so hard and knew I loved it. Thank god we were laying on our front sides as it hid my now rock hard erection but after that, I looked forward to babysitting her. Her name was Kelly, she would now be around 46/47 and will forever be known to me as the girl who not only was my first crush, but the girl who I got fully erect over first and her long hair did it to me. I haven’t seen or heard from her since 1988 but if I did ever contact her again, I’d build up the courage to tell her about that night because that night in the mid 80s, lying next to her, I couldn’t get over how gorgeous and long her hair was and how close I was to her and her hair and also how hard my erection was getting over it.

It’s like you are a fully grown up Kelly 😉😆