Re: Question for those who have had practical experience

by kikom

it was a bit different than i expected at first. it needs a bit of slack if you want to feel the friction. but as others have mentioned, it's less about the feeling itself, and more about getting to fuck such a treasured part of her body. the hair that you stare at any time she takes her bun/ponytail down, you get to do what you want with it

i much prefer the feeling of thicker, higher volume hair, but also i have always fantasized about it as well. i'm lucky enough that my beautiful lebanese partner lets me indulge in her long thick curly hair. she's been growing it out ever since we met. she usually keeps it in a bun, and any time she takes it down, i always feel like it's longer than the last

when she gives me hairjobs, i really enjoy the feeling the most when she lays her head back on my lap, and i get to feel the hair spread all across my legs, hips, chest, and the thickest softest part of these endless fragrant curls is in the perfect position to be fucked. i also get to lean down and suck her tits while i stroke myself

however before i tried it, i wouldnt have expected this to be my favorite. those have truly always been my least favorite to watch, whereas i tend to much prefer watching blowjobs with silky messy hair draped everywhere.