Social Experiment

by James

Hello,

My wife (a hairstylist) and I (a lover of her long hair) are conducting a hair related social experiment. The overall concept is to gauge public opinion of men with very long hair. Additionally, is to document the day to day living with long hair from a male perspective.

To achieve this my wife will be installing 28 inch human hair extensions (longer ones if we can find good quality and color matched) into my own hair for a period of 2 weeks. During such time I will attend some public events in a series of different towns, goto a few coffee houses, and also walk around a few shopping malls. We will be doing this while we are on vacation, so I hope to try swimming with all this hair installed, working out, and wondering how sleeping will be with it. I will also document the hair care routine and try my best not to go insane from this new day to day lifestyle.

I’m curious if there is any other activities you think I should participate in that will allow for reactions both positive and negative ones from public? We tried to do this once before but our plans had to change. I hope to make this attempt starting in February. Would love to get some replies and ideas from this community on how I can make this more interesting.

Thanks