Long Hair Bhabhi Update

by Arjun

For those following the post, this is my continued temporarily reality where i have had this blessing...of having a wife with beautiful long black hair and an fuck-addiction that has been many years contined with my feral/fiesty brown haired Bhabhi...(my brother's wife)..

In my last excerpt, i detailed out me and my Bhabhi found a way to sneak out to an airbnb away from the city , right before my brother's family trip to the US..we fucked each other at mental levels thinking we may not really get a chance to do this again....

it was a couple of weeks later, i hosted their entire family at my place...for a good week... oh my lord, just having that smell of her hair in the house.......that fresh shampoo smell...of her beautiful knee length brown silk....it was maddening.... I had to temper my aggressive need ...

In both our minds, we have decided to be better at managing this within the family framework...in a way as if this is going to be a long term thing....and somehow we will fly under the radar while we can feed each other the feral sexual needs...

Well there was a lot of touching, groping, cock sharpening that happened when we got generous amount of privacy....... , the fuck did happen after 3 days in ...... my wife was out for work, my brother was out meeting some old friends.....i came home early...knowing that i have atleast 3 hours of time with her alone in the house..

I caught her right as she was finishing up food for the evening.., she knew i was coming...she was wearing her night gown .....her long, butter, brown hair , low pony'd with that thick pink hair tie down near her lower back.........

i walked in ...picked up her 5 feet 1 frame.....as i took her down stairs to the spare bedroom........ almost flinging her to the bed ..as she pulled my pants down, she started to throat my cock ....while i combed her hair down.....she has this routine of sucking and cussing in hindi....she dig her nails into my butt and face fucked herself.....

i grabbed her hair with both my hands...and i Pumped her mouth....until we made a fucking filthy concocted mess ........ we did that for a while....... all that pent up energy, but i kept fucking her face ...until i turned her around..getting her off her clothes but i grabbed her hair and wrestled her to the carpetted floor...

pron-boned her , mounting her as i kept fucking , she fucking wailed...she screamed.....and she came so far.., she pulled my cock off,.just shaking against me........

she went back down to suckle on my cock..i was on the fucking edge..... her smell around me was making me edge so much i had to pull out...moving away from her...... trying to hold it together..

i watched her as she got up, bunned her hair....nice and low, then shook her head.....looking back at me....wanting me to pump her.......as i approached her , i recall she kept shaking her head back and forth until her hair bun semi collapsed on her shoulder...

i put my cock right inside from behind......as i PLUGGED IT IN DEEEEEEEEEP as i carried her back to the bed..as i SCREWED HER DEEEP....., but i turned her around , picked her up carrying her with her legs wrapped around my waist...my cock had perfectly reset by then...as i JAMMED IN

Imagine her hands locked behind my neck, her legs sliding over my biceps..on both sides..my large hands holding her shoulders up ...she was literally squatting but i had her carried ....while i pumped her like a metronome....... it was like a fucking BOUT...., a muscular fuck.....the sound of me fucking her properly......it made us both peak......but she was able to cum...as i put her on the floor as i wanted to cum on her face..but i couldnt cum.....(happens to me sometimes)

i made her ride me........and she took my cum right into her hair....... my god....

we then went for a shower.....midway through we fucked one more time...

she's back in india now..and i dont think i will have many more updates here... ....

i love this forum.... and thank you for keeping this alive for the entirety of my 20s... i feel like i had a fetish for long hair but this website dug a rabbit hole that is just the most tastiest one!!