Re: Origin Story?

by Longhairlover85

Tell us your own answers too then!? Laughing

For me it feels like its been with me forever, like since I was born. But certainly a few episodes semented the fetish early in me I think. For instance I used to play hairdresser with the girl next door. I guess I could have been maybe 5 years old, and she is 6 months younger than me. I remember always asking her to play hairdresser, and have vivid memories of her sitting in a chair in front of me while I brushed and prentended to groom her hair... Allready then I kind of «knew» good hair, because she had thick and and shiny dark blond hair that was so wet to the touch even though it was completely dry. I remember her fullness well, because sometimes we invited her younger sister who had platina blond straight and super shiny hair, but it was almost a disappointment to touch it because it was not nearly as full and thick as her older sister Tongue Sticking Out

I still see this girl around, her parents and mine still live right next to each other. She still has gorgeous hair, but never grew it particularly long

Another story is when i got a bit older, I used to spend some time with my cousins. Around maybe the age of 12-17 one of my cousins 3 years older than me had this AMAZING light red hair! When she was 15-16 it was suuuper thick and long to her ass, and as good as any kind of Rapunzel beauty we see out there. From around the age of 17 she started cutting it shorter and shorter. Even at shoulder length it was still unreal, some of the shiniest and softest thick hair you can imagine... I fell into a trans every time she would open her hair, brush it or something like that... And I used to go into the bathroom and sniff her hairbrush while jerking off! Embarrassed Laughing From around age 20-22 she cut it really short, I mean like almost a pixy style and to this day (shes 40 now) thats how she has kept her hair! Such a loss...