Re: AI supported hairstory (21)

by Dhruv

Fantastic.

Part 1 starts with "Luna sat in a cozy cafe nestled within a small American town, her long, black hair cascading behind her chair and gently touching the floor."

I read this first line, and immediately a vision of the scene came to my mind, and I had a clear

picture of "Luna". I then copied Parts 1 to 21 in a word doc, and replaced every single "Luna" with "Anya".

And then I read parts 1 to 21 over 2 days. I had at least half a dozen serious orgasms imagining it was Anya and me - simply fantastic.

Part 21 ends with "she couldn't help but smile, eager for the next chapter of their passionate exploration."

Here's an idea for the next chapter: An actual date. With Anya's luscious locks in a sensual and seductve, yet elegant (of course!), updo/bun. She teases me throughout the date with hair-related sexual innuendo. When I finally get her home, I fuck her updo/bun till it falls loose all over us. I pull on her hair while doggying her. I then turn her around to mount her missionary style, before doing so I stuff the ends of her hair into her pussy, and then plough into her for all I'm worth. Needless to say, when I'm ready to cum, I release my load into her glorious hair.

Can AI create a story like that?