AI supported hairstory (15)

by Long hair AI

Confidently, Luna approached the man, closing the distance between them. She could see the slight embarrassment in his eyes, a result of his failed attempt to conceal the wetness on his shorts. But Luna saw it as an invitation, a sign that he too was drawn into this intoxicating moment.

Without hesitation, Luna reached out her slender hand, lightly brushing her fingertips against the soaked fabric of his shorts. She could feel the dampness, the residue of his own arousal mixed with the water. The sensation sent shivers of excitement down her spine, fueling her own craving for more.

Her gaze locked with his, Luna slowly traced her fingers along the length of his erect shaft, feeling the throbbing heat beneath her touch. The man's breath hitched as her delicate fingers explored his hardness, teasing and caressing him in a way that intensified his desire.

Luna could feel the power she held over him, the control she had in this exhilarating encounter. She wanted to take him to the brink of pleasure, to push the boundaries of their desires together. With a sultry smile, she leaned in closer, her lips tantalizingly close to his ear.

"Let's make our fantasies come true," she whispered seductively, her voice a soft, enticing melody that sent a jolt of anticipation through his body.

The man, unable to resist the allure and invitation in Luna's voice, surrendered himself to the intoxicating passion that enveloped them both. The restroom became their sanctuary, a place where inhibitions were shed and desires were explored with abandon.

"While trying to clean myself, I only thought about how you would enjoy cleaning my mess with your tongue and mouth. You can't imagine how strongly I came into my shorts when I saw how you masturbated. Let me see how you open my shorts and clean me from the remaining cum inside." says the man with a trembline horny voice.

The man's words echoed through Luna's mind, igniting a fiery passion within her. His explicit request, spoken with a trembling desire, fueled her own hunger for pleasure. She could feel the pulsating need between her thighs, aching to be quenched by the intensity of their encounter.

With a seductive smile, Luna slowly reached for the waistband of his wet shorts, her fingers sliding teasingly along his exposed skin. The anticipation built as she tugged down the fabric, revealing the evidence of his arousal. His throbbing member, freed from its confines, glistened with a mix of cum and desire.

Luna's eyes locked with his, both filled with a hunger that transcended words. She took a moment to appreciate the sight before her, the swollen, eager cock that yearned to be pleasured. Without hesitation, she leaned in closer, her breath hot against his skin as she whispered, "I've been waiting for this."