Re: Real Life Rapunzel Encounters

by Tommygun

I have had a few encounters in the dating scene with women with super long hair.

The first one I met through a dating site. In her photos, she had only face pictures and was a little on the thicker side but one photo she had a high-angled pic and i saw a little bit more of her hair and it looked very long although I couldn't really see where it ended. But anyway because she didnt live too far we met up for a coffee date and she showed up with her hair in a claw clip and a blonde mane that reached to her waist. I didnt outright talk about it but as we chatted I mentioned something about letting my hair grow over quarantine and asked her about hers and she confirmed that she had very long hair. I asked if she could take it down and show me and she did and it went to the floor as she sat in the chair in starbucks. It was knee length! I got excited immediately. She then put it back up because she said its too long to wear down most of the time and hated sitting on it. But at the end of the date I kissed her but we both didnt really feel anything and we decided to be friends. She wasnt really my type either, extreme amount of makeup and chubbier so no second date after that.

The next was an ex gf of mine. When we first started dating her hair was to the end of her boobs and by the time we broke up she had grown her hair to her belly button. Eventually we broke up due to becoming long distant but she did give the best hairjobs.

The last was a couple of years ago now but it was an indian girl. She was a bit of a wild card and had tattoos and said she lived in Brazil then lived in the US travelling. She was a bit all over the place but on her tinder she had black hair that reached to the floor! She was traveling in Alabama and i was in Illinois so I decided to take a trip and meet her. We got together, hung out for the weekend and her hair was always in this long ass braid. It was a very fun time with her and we hooked up a few times we stayed at hotels and she would let me brush her hair at night. But the weekend ended and she was a bit too unstable to commit to a relationship of any kind so we parted ways but still remained friends.