My Expierence

by LHL1990

Dear friends, I had some Real Life Rapunzel moments, which I want to share with you.

The first was at my schooltime at the neighbourschool. There was a refugee-teen girl from Chechya which went over, while i waited for the schoolbus.I was very shocked, when I saw her two long braids, hanging down till her knees. My heart began to rush and I nearly came into my pants. It was pity, that I only saw her three times and she always was with friends, so I never came in touch with her.

At the internet I got to know a nice girl from Germany, with dark blonde hair till her upper tights. It took a very long time (5 years), till she was ready to meet, so i drove 6 hours to her city to meet her. While we saw us the first time, she said, that she has a boyfriend. But there was something wrong with her. She confessed to me that she is very mentally ill and has problems to lead a relationsship. After this i got "friend-zoned" from her.

A similar situation was on 2019, where I drove to northern Germany to make some business in Hamburg and also to meet a naturally blonde tall girl on my way home, back from Hamburg, which I also got to know via Instagram. She was really impressing, had a wonderful natural face and straight, thick blonde hair till her knees. But after a walk through her city and park, she said I am not her type and it would be better to be friends. You can imagine how hard it was, all through the time with a constant boner in your pants.

Expirience number three was a contact to a lady, who I got to know via vkontakt. She was a doctor in Russia, and we had written us since three years. After this time (2016), I booked a flight to Russia to meet her. At that day we saw us the first time, she wear a light brown braid, which was nearly knee-lenght. There was this "sudden-boner-syndrom" again. So I tried to come closer to her, but after one week, we only started to hold hands, but one attempt to kiss her, she rejected. She also said, there will be no kissing or more, before a marriage. So we still had contact and I visited her in 2018 again, to prove, if she has the same opinien. To make it shorte, she still only wants. In truth I felt, that she did not really love me, she only wanted to make her situation better. And finally on 17.06.2023 I saw, that she married a fat, bald guy Russia.

The most painful expirience was also via Vkontakt. I met there a wonderful lady from Belarus. After one year of contact, we decided to meet each other for 5 days in Minsk. The first meeting was in a shipping-center. My heart began to pump, when she took off her jacked and there was this thin, black braid, which was folded twice back to her head, but also reached under her boobs. We only used a google translator, because she couldn´t speak a english centence. But I felt she was more open, than the other lady in Russia. After the 3rd evening we went to a restaurant and had there a nice dinner. There we began to hold our hands and to kiss each other. But she didn´t want to come with me in my appartment. On the next day, we also spend the time together. We went to a pizzeria and she also wore her hair in a similar style. I asked her, if she could open it for me. She said like "wait a minute" and went to the toilet. Some minutes later, I nearly came into my pants. She wore her open hair in her hand, stand beside me, and then she lets it loose. It touched the floor! So she took a seat beside me, and we began to kiss each other in the restaurant and she lead all her splendor hair over my jeans. In this situation I could fuck her anywhere. But after this kissing, she decided to go. So I went with her to the Metro and asked her several times to come with me to my appartment. She said she has no time, because of her work the next day. But also on the next day, my flight was going back. So this evening I had to wank of many times, because of this moment with her.

The next day I flew back by Airline, with the strong desire to meet her again. After two months in contact with her, I saw that she suddenly married a leek, pale, skinny guy. If that wasn´t enough, she got divorced after two years. One week after her divorce, she cut her wonderful hair off till hip lenght. All magic was lost...